I get the feeling I'm going to enjoy these Wednesday breaks in between class on Tuesday and Thursday. Many of us got up at a leisurely hour and began congregating around 12 or 1pm.
Behind ACMT there are these paths that meander through a park which sits on a cliff above the Adriatic. The term "park" doesn't really do justice to the landscape and scenery that engulfs you as you stroll along. Whatever you're imagining, just take it up a few orders of magnitude. We enjoyed the area for bit and then headed for lunch.
Kyle and Chris had class at four so they grabbed something quick to eat. Leah and I had lunch in Old Town just off the Stradun and subsequently met up Ian who returned from his extended exploration of the park/coast area.
All this walking is great, but it definitely leaves me tired at the end of the day. We're all enjoying some rest and relaxation now. Class tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How about some pictures of the park?
simplify this vocabulary man....word !
Nikola Spehar
Post a Comment