This past Friday was the rescheduled day for our little trip to Montenegro. It was a nice day if I recall, and we did in fact depart from in front of the Hilton around eight thirty.
There was quite a lot of driving involved, but making our way through the mountains along the coast provided some great views. Heading south we came upon the border rather quickly, and crossing was not unlike passing through the tolls on I-90. Actually, I've waited longer at tolls and I always have to pay to get through. So this was a pretty good deal.
I took a handful of pictures. Find them in the usual place.
On an unrelated note, we were enjoying a coffee on the Stradun last night at a place where a bijela kava historically ran you thirteen kuna. Much to my surprise, though, the going rate now seemed to be sixteen kuna. We concluded at the time that a different (read inflated) set of prices is applicable in the evening. Those little candles on the tables can't cost that much, but alright.
As it turns out, I found myself walking by the same place today so I took a glance at one of the menus. Nope, still sixteen kuna. Apparently, it was less significant that the evening was upon us and more significant that tourist season is upon us. I guess we'll have to stick with the twelve kuna place and, if we're feeling thrifty, the eight kuna place.
Bok bok for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment